GoodBye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoodBye

It's come that time again when I no longer find this game amusing in any way, I might show up again a couple months down the road, But I can't hardly stand to play for more than 5 minutes currently.
    You guys have the best community around, it was fun.
    Take care.

Re: GoodBye

well just because youre not playing doesnt mean you cant hang around. hope NS finds new meaning for you soon, we'll miss ya bud.

Comment

I'm going to miss that cool avatar :-/.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Ah, before 3.2 comes out too. I guess it would be smart to stop playing before then if anything. I've had my spouts in the past, might have some more but I keep coming back. Take it easy rawrsoft.

Comment

We have other games in this community.. Try some of them out. Great teamplay on all of them.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Ill look for other stuff in the future, and I'm not ruling out ever coming back. Heh, I've come back to this game many times after 6 mo breaks.. but I really think I'm gonna take it easy with the gaming for a bit... Till Vanguard SoH comes around =P
            Ill stick around In the forums however.

Anyone have an idea if TG is gonna have a little thing goin for that such as they did WoW? (VSoH I mean)

Comment

There is no escape from NS. You can leave it for a little while, but you can't truely quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Pirate View Post
                There is no escape from NS. You can leave it for a little while, but you can't truely quit.
                This is false :icon20:

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                  This is false :icon20:
                  AND YET HE'S STILL HERE

Reading game forums and responding within days constitutes a lack of quittage, wouldn't you say? :D

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

haha, not at all! forums only take a few minutes out of my day.. gives me something to do once in a while. I just wont be in the server for NS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X