NS Devs make their call for Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Devs make their call for Feedback

Its official: The Feedback Thread for 3.2b1 is now accepting replies.

Re: NS Devs make their call for Feedback

It's realy nice to see the developer panel looking for REAL feedback from the community. Sure, the regular debates in forums and other communities is nice, but it's all jib jab, and rhetoric.

This is essential to a successful project, and is what the Natural Selection is in need of.

Now we can only hope that the feedback is sincerely taken into consideration.
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss View Post
      It's realy nice to see the developer panel looking for REAL feedback from the community. Sure, the regular debates in forums and other communities is nice, but it's all jib jab, and rhetoric.

This is essential to a successful project, and is what the Natural Selection is in need of.

Now we can only hope that the feedback is sincerely taken into consideration.
      We've actively taken feedback like this from the community for a long time now. Just go look and you'll see a busy history of feedback topics going back to beta6 ( 3.0 final ).

Comment

I know several ideas that were either brought up in the Constie, General Discussion, and Ideas and Suggestions boards of the main site before they went down for over a year were later placed into 3.0 final and 3.1

Comment

Heck, even one of mine made it in. Well, it made it in to consideration. Actually a dev just said "hey that sounds cool" and then 2 months later they added something marginally similar. I still claim full responsibility. For that an the NS.com favicon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X