friendly TGNS regs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friendly TGNS regs

I'm spending a lot of time observing the 3.2 server via HLTV today, as I finally do server maintenance, trying to migrate to 3.2 features we've long enjoyed in 3.1.

Anyway, there are lots of new players on our 3.2 server. I've always accepted that NS is a fast-paced game, and I have a fairly high threshold for watching people get snippy with teammates.

This afternoon, though, I kept watching new player after new player enter the server, and I was time and again pleased with how our regs treated those players: like intelligent folks who needed only to be assisted with the game.

I could go into detail, but.. yeah... I'm busy. Anyway, well done, and thank you.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: friendly TGNS regs

So does this mean we all get a raise or what. Because I want to buy myself a Wii for Christmas.

Comment

He'll pay us all double what we're getting now.

And good luck trying to get a Wii - two of my friends just got kicked out of a mall where an EB Games is suspected to be selling three Wiis tomorrow. They plan on going back at 4:00 am. Personally, I'll just have to play Zelda on my GCN...

I need to stop myself from hijacking these threads. Right, good job, regs.

Comment

Grats Reg's.

It is my pleasure and honor to play with you. And every one of you knows who you are. Be proud, stand tall.
        Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X