Am I doing something wrong ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I doing something wrong ?

There is no one else but me right now on the server (67.19.90.170:27015, is that it ?) as I type this. Is there anything going on right now somewhere else ? Where is everyone ? It was common to see 7 or 8+ players up to sometime last week-end, and since last Sunday or so I noticed a significant decrease in number of players and frequency at which people play on the server.

Everyone switched to 3.2 Beta ?

I feel alone out there :(

Re: Am I doing something wrong ?

People have been playing more 3.2, probably wrapping up school (finals), and have been watching the ANSL finals. I'm sure it'll be back to normal by week's end.
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by La Sounounouw ! View Post
      There is no one else but me right now on the server (67.19.90.170:27015, is that it ?) as I type this. Is there anything going on right now somewhere else ? Where is everyone ? It was common to see 7 or 8+ players up to sometime last week-end, and since last Sunday or so I noticed a significant decrease in number of players and frequency at which people play on the server.

Everyone switched to 3.2 Beta ?

I feel alone out there :(
      For those with domestic responsibilities, it's almost a two-week blackout right now due to the holidays.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

The holidays, with the exception of christmas day and the day after, are always a slow time for gaming. You'll see a dramatic increase in traffic in about the next two days, then one or two completely dead days, then an increase to an equilibrium within normal expectations by mid january. 6 years of playing/running CS/NS/TFC servers and over 10 years of gaming have taught me at least a couple things. Nuff said.

Comment

i cant seem to even find the 3.1 server on the browser . . . did the spaces before the name get removed or something??

Comment

The spaces before the name come and go (long story).

3.1 server: tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27015... drop the port (which is the default) from that, and our server address becomes crazy easy to remember:

tgns.tacticalgamer.com

Our 3.2 server does not have a memorable address for now, but it will be taking our 3.1 server's address in time. For now, our 3.2 server is:

70.84.146.204:27015 TacticalGamer.com NS 3.2b1|bs0;FF
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
              The spaces before the name come and go (long story).
              Tell us another story Uncle Wyz!

Comment

Wyz's son ate his space bar.
                Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi View Post
                  Wyz's son ate his space bar.
                  I believe it. All those pot pies Wyz eats over his keyboard must have embedded some flavoring.
                  USAR

Comment

speaking of which...werent we (SMs) promised some of the said pot pies?

Comment

Since there are so many of us, I believe Wyz intended to create more potpies by locking one in a vault. Naturally, it will yield more potpie over time. That or e coli.
                      USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                        Since there are so many of us, I believe Wyz intended to create more potpies by locking one in a vault. Naturally, it will yield more potpie over time. That or e coli.
                        I'm calling the FDA.
                        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Starting with a discussion related to a server's players traffic to pot pies, amazing ^_^ I prefer chicken pot pies :D (turkey pot pies are also great !) Oh and thanks guys for the information. I think I will give a try to N-S 3.2 Beta (any words on the release of the final version ?).

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                            What's odd is that the size of your pot pie was going to be directly proportional with the pot pies you'd *already* been given. He's goofy generous that way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X