Happy Holidays to the NS Gang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays to the NS Gang

I know some of you only read this forum and leave the others alone, so I figured I'd post here.
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and sharing good times with friends and loved ones. May your hearts be warm, your lives bright and your glasses and bellies full of goodies.
    All the best my friends.
    -FB

Re: Happy Holidays to the NS Gang

Happy Hollidays to all you NS guys (and fellow TG'ers)

Remember ladies and gentilmen, a car is a weapon. If you can't kill skulks drunk, then what makes you think you can drive a car? If you can kill skulks drunk, then remember that you don't use a mouse to drive a car.

Have SAFE and HAPPY hollidays.
    See you all in the New Year!
    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

And on that note, Darkilla, I know many people travel on the holidays, so I'll throw my few cents in.

There's a big hullabaloo about drunk driving, and for good reason. But, driving for long periods with little sleep is no better. I know how easy it is to push yourself further. I've done it. But it's not safe, for you or anyone else. If you're driving a long distance, something like more than 6 hours straight, stop somewhere in the middle. Take a break. No, I don't mean just stop at a rest stop. I mean actually stop, get off the freeway, and do something else for a bit. Sleep if you have to, take a walk, something to let your brain actually recharge.

Thanks. And happy holidays.

Comment

Remember ladies and gentilmen, a car is a weapon. If you can't kill skulks drunk, then what makes you think you can drive a car? If you can kill skulks drunk, then remember that you don't use a mouse to drive a car.
        I've never really looked at it like that before.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

So the first step is finding someone who will rig my car to drive with a mouse and the second step is finding some skulks to run over while drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Pirate View Post
            So the first step is finding someone who will rig my car to drive with a mouse and the second step is finding some skulks to run over while drunk.
            Find the skulks, and I sure you will have little problem finding someone to mod you car.

I mean, it cannot be that hard, let see here, mouse1 +attack (drive), mouse2 +popupmenu (Break) Mouse x-axis, turn left and right. mouse y-axis ah look up and down... how about y-axis being accelerate forward/ accelerate backwards?
            and mouse3 could make the car beep, and maybe we could take y-axis and turn it into a pitch control on the beep?
            Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X