Moving! >.>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving! >.>

So Sunday I'm outta here for about 3 months.. Moving up to Mammoth, CA for the winter and they don't have internet up there.. well they do, but not where I'm gonna be living.

I'll be back eventually, you'll probably all get pro and kick my butt by then >.<

So have fun everyone! See ya.. in three mo! lol.
    ( Ill play some tommoro night before I leave )

Re: Moving! &gt;.&gt;

Mammoth, eh? I guess the pre-historic name fits if they can't get you on the intertron. When you get the shakes, drive on down to the nearest web cafe and curb them withdrawl pangs.
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

So why are you moving there for the winter?
      USAR

Comment

Well I'm 20 and still currently living with parents.. I really just need to get away and figure my life out for myself without others telling me what I should be doing. Some time to myself, I think, will help.

Plus I get to snowboard for free!

Haha, well I wish I had a laptop so I could go to a cafe and play once in a while, but I don't =(

So see you all tonight hopefully!

Comment

Some people call it college :p
          USAR

Comment

Oh I've been in college the past 2 1/2 years.. GE done and whatnot, minors for business mgmt done..

Was goin that direction for reasons that are... well no longer optional.

Blindly going to college isn't very helpful, I have a cousin with 3 masters at 28 and currently working starbucks.

Who knows.. mebbe I'll sell myself to prostitution ^.^

Comment

Well rawr, have fun, dont hit any trees, come back in one piece ready to be owned because we all know that a couple months away means you'll play like ferris...er...me...when you get back. Have fun man.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X