Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get an ETA on new Server Box etc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get an ETA on new Server Box etc?

Is it possible to get an ETA on new Server Box that was talked about in the
    "natural-selection-general-discussion/84170-support-tactical-gamer-new-year" thread?

(Sorry it won't let me post real url's yet heh)

Just curious...the ns3.2 server is really unplayable today etc.

Regards,

Portable

Re: Is it possible to get an ETA on new Server Box etc?

Portable, I agree that the server has been unplayable. Actually, the past few days it's been really bad. To the point where I'm lmao while playing... skulking with that kind of lag = really easy!!

Trying to get an ETA on something like this is like trying to predict the weather. To many variables. You must wait on the data center, then install the half life server, ns, mods/plugs, beta test, stress, etc. The best thing that I can say is to stick it out.

While the lag is horrible, the only thing that makes it still fun is the fact that everyone has the same problem. There are no advantages.
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Front page news, kids. Check it out. :D
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
        Front page news, kids. Check it out. :D
        HOT!

Guys, I want usability FEEDBACK about the new server! Plugins, pings, hitreg, etc. It's got tweaking left in it yet.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X