Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to play too! I just haven't since 2.x.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to play too! I just haven't since 2.x.

Hi, I was completely addicted to NS up until about 2.1, and have not played since, mostly because the community went to crap. However, I'm sure I'll find a good game on the TG server so what do I need to know to get into 3.x? I'm sure there are many changes.
    2142: |TG-Irr| Silverfish
    BF2: |TG-Irr| Maus

Re: I want to play too! I just haven't since 2.x.

Quite a bit has changed. Combat mode, query icons, colored+labeled minimaps, changes to every lifeform. Also there are lots of new maps (co_ and ns_), really the list is endless.

This should be a good start:

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/

Go ahead and download beta2 that was just released today and create a listen server and look around.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

maus, the basics are still the same. you build nodes and drop hives and chambers as aliens. as marines you tech up and shoot things. all the lifeforms are the same, the rines still have the same classes and weapons. the only thing thats really changed is a billion tweaks and fixes since you've been gone, such as damage adjustments, lifeform HP, etc. If you wanna come get down on some NS action with us, i'm sure the guys on the server can oblige. Just make sure you install 3.2 BETA 2. If you get NS 3.1, you wont find the TG server.

Comment

I went from 1.04 to 3.0 basically. It wasn't too tough to get used to the new stuff.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X