Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co_Asterisk Playtest

EDIT: NEW INFORMATION. Please Read.

To join the sever you must first authenticate at the TG homepage. To do this simply, log in at the TG hompage. Then click the item in the sidebar that says "Autheticate" then try to join the server and check to make sure you can join.

http://www.natural-selection.org/for...howtopic=69286
    I made a thread about the map at the NS forums.

I have reserved a timeslot on the TG SE server to do a full scale playtest. This will be open to memebers only i'm afrade. Here are the vitals:

Time: Sunday, May 2, 9:00 PM eastern
    Game: NS (what else)
    Maps: Co_Asterisk
    Server: 209.19.57.72:27015 TacticalGamer.com - NS Special Events

please post if you can make it. I would also like this thread to be used for feedback of all kinds.

Wyzcrak will work some voodoo on the server so people automaticly download the map from somewhere when they join. so that takes care of that problem. all you have to do is connect.

Thank You for you time

Yellow

Disclaimer.

This test is is to the map layout and room design. the map is by no means compleate. but i want to get any huge layout errors found now. most of the important rooms are done and look nice. I will also be takeing feedback for vent location. The map is playable but it is not polished don't expect NS_cydonya in terms of eyecandy. this is my first map.
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 05-02-2004, 03:15 PM.
    "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Re: Co_Asterisk Playtest

Originally posted by Yellow-Asterisk
    I have reserved a timeslot on the TG SE server to do a full scale playtest. This will be open to memebers only i'm afrade. Here are the vitals:

Time: Sunday, May 2, 9:00 PM eastern
    Game: NS (what else)
    Maps: Co_Asterisk
    Server: (nobody seems to know the IP, i will put it in here as soon at i find it.)

please post if you can make it. I would also like this thread to be used for feedback of all kinds.

Wyzcrak will work some voodoo on the server so people automaticly download the map from somewhere when they join. so that takes care of that problem. all you have to do is connect.

Thank You for you time

Yellow

Disclaimer.

This test is is to the map layout and room design. the map is by no means compleate. but i want to get any huge layout errors found now. most of the important rooms are done and look nice. I will also be takeing feedback for vent location. The map is playable but it is not polished don't expect NS_cydonya in terms of eyecandy. this is my first map.
    Im there...

Comment

i can TRY to be there! :D

Comment

Count me in chief.

Comment

Let's Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
            i can TRY to be there! :D
            Then you better TRY to get some dogtags. :)
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I wouldn't miss this. I will be there.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

iFFY -

Comment

I think it's supposed to mean "My appearance will be iffy", as in "My appearance is uncertain at best".
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

damn its tempting to sign up just for this, maybe if i can find some plastic around i can sign up

Comment

The SE server is behind the members-only authentication firewall and will require that members "Authenticate" using the link on the TG homepage. The address will be posted soon, at which point I would recommend everyone confirm that they're able to connect to the server. You don't want it to be Sunday night before you realize something isn't allowing you to get through the firewall.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        Then you better TRY to get some dogtags. :)
                        *looks around*

*looks around some more*

*looks again*

I can try to :)

Here's your dogtags

Really though.. i will try to :)

Comment

I officially hate all members who are going to be there. ALL OF YOU! DIE!!

Seriously though, I hope I can see your map some other time in the future, Yellow. I'm sure it will be good. Man, I wish I had those dogtags, but thats not possible for me..soo...yeah. I still hate you guys.
                          -Kitfox

Comment

wtf psi's a member now? O_o

Comment

the only thing that could make this better is if psi choose the cool avatar like we all did... i can even make a cool sig for psi... it'd be like "Psi_RedEye22. The RedEye22 are psi'd against you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X