Important.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important.

This is Slurgi posting, and i figured everyone should see how it is that Kitfox feels right now.

By the way our computer barely works, steam is evil, and our hard drive is on PMS or something.

I hope the link works.
    -Kitfox

Re: Important.

Gawd! So many jokes... to drunk to type them all...

Comment

Kitfox is wacky :P

Comment

Eeeehhh...yeah...this is Kitfox now. I drew that picture last night after failing to get our hard drive to format. I think that thing is ruined beyond repair, but we're going to go buy a new one today! Yay! Now, after all the countless things I've done to get Steam and NS to work, I'll have to do it AGAIN. So I probably wont be playing NS today... At the moment, we dont have anything on our computer except internet explorer, AIM, that picture we scanned, and a couple other random things...
        And I have 1 thing to say to my brother... PMS is not a laughing matter.
        -Kitfox

Comment

Be careful with that drawing. With government overreacting the way it is nowadays, you could be labelled a 'terrorist' for that!! :icon15:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitfox
            Eeeehhh...yeah...this is Kitfox now. I drew that picture last night after failing to get our hard drive to format. I think that thing is ruined beyond repair, but we're going to go buy a new one today! Yay! Now, after all the countless things I've done to get Steam and NS to work, I'll have to do it AGAIN. So I probably wont be playing NS today... At the moment, we dont have anything on our computer except internet explorer, AIM, that picture we scanned, and a couple other random things...
            And I have 1 thing to say to my brother... PMS is not a laughing matter.

Its so nice to see kitfox is growing up :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
              Its so nice to see kitfox is growing up :icon_lol:
              *sniffle**sniffle*

Comment

haha. I've got hard drive woes as well. for some reason, my P4PE's SATA connector needs to be reseated every 2 weeks, otherwise it just stops reading data from the hard drive. after 2 weeks, windows locks up, and upon restarting you get random wacky error messages like FATAL SYSTEM ERROR and NTOSKRNL MISSING, and the assortment of various BSODs win2k has. the mobo is out of warranty so I just need to live with it until my next upgrade :D

Comment

Well we maybe could have fixed our hd, but it was old and crappy anyways. It was 40 GB and now we've already bought another one which is 200 GB. :) We had a lot of trouble getting windows installed and everything yesterday but we finally got it all to work right before I had to go to bed. Now I'm at school and I really wanted to install all my stuff... I should have faked sick.
                  -Kitfox

Comment

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH, nice one tycho

Comment

ooohhhh...

... tthhhaaatt'ss a KEEPER! haha
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Outstanding job Tycho.

I've saved a copy of that baby. :icon_lol:
                          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Speed shown in mbits. This is my internet for last night, as soon as i clicked on this post. :)

I know.. it's stupid. I just felt like making one :)

Comment

Tycho didnt make that picture :o

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse