-Apology-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Apology-

About 1 AM EST last night I turned from a normal NS player into a total prat.
    I'm posting this thread to apologize to the entire TG community for my actions.

However,
    I feel the people I most need to apologize to specifically are tycho, <52 cards> and <bananafish> being that I exhibited the kind of immaturity that this server stands against right in their faces.

I hope this community will understand that hard times come around for all of us and how we vent our frustration we often wish we could control. I ment no offense to anyone and I feel this community has become the hub of my gaming life. Please forgive my idiocy and allow me to remain here.

-Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: -Apology-

You're judged by actions, not words. You made an ass of yourself, and you got kicked. If you keep getting kicked, you'll get banned.

Apologies are fine, but I'm sure everyone will forget last night as you continue to be a fine reg, just like you have been for the last several weeks.

Everyone makes an ass of himself from time to time (ok, Ender does it every day, but he has a thing for asses). Just proves you're normal. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yes I do, and wyz is the bestest ass of you all thats why i follow him around at night :P

Comment

actually I wasnt kicked, I left of my own accord...but thats besides the point, thanks for understanding though.
        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
        We are not a single game.
        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

It means alot that you come back and apologise man. We all have our crappy nights and I understand that, which is why I didnt kick you. When I asked if you would go someplace you still went there, albeit grudgingly.

I have no problem with you at all and I was shocked at your behaviour last night because you are a reliable regular on the server, which was another reason why I chalked it up to a bad time. I saw that your behaviour was out of the norm. Just take a chill pill, relax a bit, and come back fresh whenever you are ready!

We will welcome you back, thats for sure :)

Comment

I can be an ass too, haha!

Actually, I think it's a way of life for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
              I can be an ass too, haha!

Actually, I think it's a way of life for me.
              You're beyond ass, dig a bit deeper and you will find what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                Yes I do, and wyz is the bestest ass of you all thats why i follow him around at night :P
                *tear* And I thought we had something, Ender! Where's the love??

Comment

Yeah i can be quite an ass too. Whyz has had to kick me a few times but hey everyone understands you have bad days. Best things is to just turn off your computer and kick a cat. well at least turn off your computer.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X