3.2 b2 config?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.2 b2 config?

Hey guys I've been trying for a while to find the config for 3.2 beta 2 but it appears that it is not the same as the nsp or ns config files, which I find annoying because of the startup music and all of that good ambient sound and small text stuff.

I'm not sure if I'm crazy or just stupid but I'd really love it if someone could point me in that general direction.

Re: 3.2 b2 config?

mine is still config.cfg.

Comment

Yes, I fail to understand your question. Does your old config file not work for some reason?

Comment

I continue to use the same config also. You might try the Nine Legends Pack which I believe removes all that jazzy stuff.
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jonsy2k View Post
          Hey guys I've been trying for a while to find the config for 3.2 beta 2 but it appears that it is not the same as the nsp or ns config files, which I find annoying because of the startup music and all of that good ambient sound and small text stuff.

I'm not sure if I'm crazy or just stupid but I'd really love it if someone could point me in that general direction.
          It should still be config.cfg .
          Exitus Acta Probat

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...