Welcome New Admins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome New Admins!

The TGNS crew, to compliment our expanding server farm, have expanded our administration team.

Please join me in both welcoming and thanking thane, cyphaetus, and wuss to the admin team!

Thank you all for stepping up.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: Welcome New Admins!

Finally. I can retire and have the new recruits do all the work.

Or....

Thanks for the help, guys. We've got a lot of work to do. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
      We've got a lot of work to do. :)
      Indeed. 100% increase in server population > 33% increase in administration. Poker needs to get a new calculator.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

Let me tell you the only bind you will ever need:
        bind mouse1 amx_kick Wyzcrak "change your kids diaper"
        USAR

Comment

Word up. I look forward to being such a total bore that they never get to use their powers against me.
          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Congrats, folks.

We can always use more admin.

I only have one question, and it's a bit off-topic, but oh well. If you officially become an admin, and you can't pay the SM membership for said time, do you hold your admin powers while you're not an SM?

-Mom
            Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

No. You lose your admin rights if you decide (for whatever reason) to drop your SM.

Now, if it lapses for a few days due to mere oversight (e.g. your credit card number changed and you forgot to tell Paypal), that's quickly resolved and doesn't change anything in the meantime.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

No. You lose your admin rights if you decide (for whatever reason) to drop your SM.

Now, if it lapses for a few days due to mere oversight (e.g. your credit card number changed and you forgot to tell Paypal), that's quickly resolved and doesn't change anything in the meantime.
                Maybe if you commed a bit better I would consider donating.

Comment

Too bad you can't become a supporting member of your team as easily as you can become a Supporting Member of the community, nub.

I comm just fine. You're just not worth the res to keep alive.

Comment

More admins, delicious.
                    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Too bad you can't become a supporting member of your team as easily as you can become a Supporting Member of the community, nub.

I comm just fine. You're just not worth the res to keep alive.
                      LOL My RFK earns the res in meds. Oh, I'm sorry maybe you would rather spend the res beaconing to shoot down the rt, and not the building hive haha. <3 Wyz.

Comment

Yes, yes, yes!!!

More admins!!!

I hope you guys get paid triple what Wyzcrak gets!!!

What was that Wyzcrak says? You have to work and keep your SM up-to-date? Well with triple pay, that should be easy! :row__573:

With two servers we probably need more admins, since there are some losses to the WOW affliction.

Comment

Originally posted by orlanth View Post
                          With two servers we probably need more admins, since there are some losses to the WOW affliction.
                          WoW Had a hold of me for some time also. To tell you the truth, It got really boring quick. I've been playing a lot or Rappelz lately, but that's also becoming boring. I find that Natural Selection is that game that I always end up coming back to.

Anyways, on topic: Yes, there were points that the sever (now serverS!) haven't had any admins in them. Hopefully with the addition of admins, those times can be narrowed.
                          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

woot fresh meat

Comment

Congrats to the new admins.
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse