SM Temp Admin not working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM Temp Admin not working?

Just logged into NS server 1 and found I didn't have temp admin, which was very annoying as there was a guy going by the name RME-WADE that was constantly team attacking and ended up killing the server population because no one could do anything.

What's going on with SM status and such? Last night..there was a period I couldn't even get on the server because it was passworded.

Status report pls!

Re: SM Temp Admin not working?

If there's a password on a server, it's because I'm working on it. Magic behind the curtain (read: chemical spill behind police tape), and all that. Last night was no exception.

IM me next time you're on the server. I'll look into the temp admin problem.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

both servers appear to have no plugins working atm. idle kicker is not active, sm plugins not active (the server isnt recognizing sm's at all), reserved slots not working. checked on both server at 4:35 pm EST.

Comment

This is an undesired, unplanned bug, and it's being fixed. It's fixed when you see it to be fixed, and not before.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

rgr that boss

Comment

This problem should be resolved. It was an unintended side-effect of securing part of our main application server.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
              This problem should be resolved. It was an unintended side-effect of securing part of our main application server.
              SEE: Apophis broke something.
              USAR

Comment

Re: can't walk right for a week

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                SEE: Apophis broke something.
                Might wanna stop talking about Apophis fo he breaks somethin' else (off in your ass!). lol

Comment

Re: can't walk right for a week

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                  Might wanna stop talking about Apophis fo he breaks somethin' else (off in your ass!). lol
                  Question is... would he need it back or will he be leaving it there?

Whats to say that there isn't already something "broke off" in my ass from my many other smart ass comments that is blocking anything else from being "broke off"?

USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X