Hey guys, just getting back into NS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, just getting back into NS

I was sitting around bored yesterday, so I figured I would reinstall NS because I haven't played it in forever. This seems to be a good server so I'll probably be on it when I can.

Re: Hey guys, just getting back into NS

Glad to have you with us, Snake.

Be sure to read the rules/announcements forum, as well as the TGNS Primer (stickied in this forum). Let us know if we can answer any questions.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yeah, already read most of it and got the primer thing signed. The only thing I need help with now is killing stuff again, but that's slowly coming back to me and not much you could do there.

Comment

The tactics section of the NS forum provides a lot of reading material on lifeforms and marine play advice. You should check that out if you need help remembering how to kill things.

Other than that, welcome to the barnyard.

Wyz is the local cow... but we tend to try to keep that on the down-low. We don't like to hurt his feelings much because he's already psychologically declined from his HORRIBLE comming skills.

But other than that... we all <3 him.

:D

(I can say BURNED really loud here, right Wyz?)

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Haha, nice. I was just playing with you not too long ago before I decided to check this out. I used to play way back when, but the game is still as fun as it was then. I think NS2 could be amazing once they finally get it done, but taking their time and getting it right is a good thing. I may have to check out the tactics forum after a while, though.

Comment

I'd watch out for Yer Mom, I wouldn't listen to anything he says ;)

Comment

He's right. Don't listen to anything I say unless I say, "I'd like to fade.." then say "YEAH MOM FADE PLEASE!"

Then the game will end shortly after...

-Mom
              Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom View Post
                He's right. Don't listen to anything I say unless I say, "I'd like to fade.." then say "YEAH MOM FADE PLEASE!"

Then the game will end shortly after...

-Mom
                No lie. Aliens usually lose at that point XD

Comment

BURN

Who's pro now, Selmer?!

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

LAWL!!!!!

I got your burn right here, 45 man. Anytime you decide you need to take the challenge, we'll 1v1 co Fade vs WyzproJP :D

-Mom
                    Yer Mom /O>

Comment

Oh snap.

It's been a while since my green icon made 16 people join spectate while I delay the next game for just a moment to take careuhsome personal bidniss.

Yes SIR! BEEN a whiiiiile.

Might be about time you learn how we do it in thah SIT-TAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                        Oh snap.

It's been a while since my green icon made 16 people join spectate while I delay the next game for just a moment to take careuhsome personal bidniss.

Yes SIR! BEEN a whiiiiile.

Might be about time you learn how we do it in thah SIT-TAY!
                        :icon_eek:

Wyz has degenerated into... some kind of... stereotype?
                        USAR

Comment

Yer Mom and Wyz are the least of your problems on the server... Try killing Lost The Thief... I almost die trying everytime.

Comment

The "sit-tay" can take on the redneck side of TN anyday. You know you'll lose.

Maybe if you got off that pedestal and got a little dirty down the backwoods like normal folk, you wouldn't be so stereotypical. Racist.

:D

-Mom
                            Yer Mom /O>

Comment

I eat at Bob Evans. I guess you just can't please some people, no matter how hard you try.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X