Scary...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary...

Bwahahahaha NS is downloading and steam is configuring your souls are mine to be taken!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! :icon26:

Re: Scary...

Its been how long? a year or so? bleh I'm not scared..

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
      and steam is configuring your souls
      uhm.... I think Steam is getting a little too powerful...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm with stupid
        uhm.... I think Steam is getting a little too powerful...
        Soon it will burn ads for games made by valve into your cornea... It is inevitable.

don't make fun of me =P Most english majors can't spell ^.^
        Last edited by NothingMore.; 05-10-2004, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I give up. I can't find the NS file download. Hook me up with a DIRECT LINK PLEASE! I cant stand being away from NS this long *crys crys and crys*

Comment

omg www.natural-selection.com! Or, try the members only download section of TG.

Comment

Originally posted by tycho
              omg www.natural-selection.com! Or, try the members only download section of TG.
              He lacks the tags to get him a pass. I can see steam replacing 2 out the 85fps I get with an ad and I'll end up buying CS:CZ.

Comment

the only ads it'll burn into our souls are cs:cz

Comment

what if.. valve bought out every thing.. and then made every game run via steam!
                  .. its probably not possible, but still.. just imagine it :O

Comment

i have CZ. i get no adds =)

i tried DLing from ns.org.. BUT none of them worked for me -.-

Comment

Originally posted by tycho
                      www.natural-selection.com
                      .org, nub. :)

Dear god. Nothing's ego and Eclipse's ego at the same time.

BRING ON THE LOCUSTS. :)
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        .org, nub. :)

Dear god. Nothing's ego and Eclipse's ego at the same time.

BRING ON THE LOCUSTS. :)
                        this server ain't big enough for tha two of us... yer reken?

Welcome back dude. I'm ready to take your silly commands.
                        --
                        CaveDog
                        "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

*clears throat*

Allow me to be the first to say it...

KILL SEWAARR!!!!
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

So are back properly this time? Was the navy fun? Have you pealed mountins of potatoes and mopped miles off poop-decks?
                            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Regretfully thats a negative on the properly back. I'm only home till the 21st/22nd, then I'm off to a very much no internet gaming duty station in norfolk VA. At least for the start of it, depending on how the command and my space is looking perhaps more, but I'd say dont be surprised if I fall off the face of the earth for another 6 months :icon23:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X