Excellent Teamwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Teamwork

If you are reading this, then you probably already know for a fact that TG has teamwork you see almost nowhere else. So this topic would be almost unnecessary.

But, we just had a thirty minute game on ayumi that was beautiful to behold. A classic struggle of mc/sc aliens vs turtled marines gearing up for a jp/ha rush on a hive. The teamwork, at least on aliens, was excellent. I gotta give props to everyone who participated, especially Ferris, whom I hereby nominate for the position of Kharaa Commander. I remember Quick & Easy was there, as well as Vinsin. If you were in this game, then squeak up, and get the props you deserve.

Also, thanks, ferris, for getting me many tasty heavies in aux gen~ <3

Re: Excellent Teamwork

when heavies stand on the edge thinking theyre safe from mr onos down below, ferris will be there to xeno them down! excellent teamwork as adulus said though. if we hadnt coordinated that right, we woulda got smoked.

Comment

ayumi? You mean nancy?
      Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Yes, I think he meant nancy.

At least if this was the game I'm thinking of with the phase gate and heavies on the platform at aux gen, looking down at the door leading to Mother hive, with the red hall on your right, and rt on your left.
        aka Roland tHTG

Comment

exactly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed