Just wondering.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering.

Why is it that I get kicked due to slot reservations first, when there is about 8+ question mark (?) players in the server ? Half the time I am a higher life form, and I get kicked.

Also, How do I get the grey icon back for GB? I know it is random, and I am not going to get it everytime. But I had the grey icon a few times, and never got it again. I thought i did do all the signing I had to do on the forums for it. Because personally, when there is no admins while I am playing, I try my must to keep things in order with players in the server that are not fimiliar with Tactical Gamer rules.
    Joe Yoler

Re: Just wondering.

GB got reworked. You have to opt-in for gb use as a reg'd player or you're just as likely to get kicked as a ?. Read more about it here

Comment

Re: Just wondering.

Originally posted by master_j View Post
      Why is it that I get kicked due to slot reservations first, when there is about 8+ question mark (?) players in the server ? Half the time I am a higher life form, and I get kicked.

Also, How do I get the grey icon back for GB? I know it is random, and I am not going to get it everytime. But I had the grey icon a few times, and never got it again. I thought i did do all the signing I had to do on the forums for it. Because personally, when there is no admins while I am playing, I try my must to keep things in order with players in the server that are not fimiliar with Tactical Gamer rules.
      If you're truly willing to try your best (or your "must"?) to keep the server at the high level of quality that you expect of TGNS, follow the link in Ferris' post and read up on opting-in for gb.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse