05/11 ns_veil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05/11 ns_veil

A demo of a rather lengthy game on ns_veil on Tuesday night.

Download

If anyone has a demo of this game from the alien perspective, I'd love to see it. This was a fun game. I'll be posting demos regularly I think. Time will tell how dedicated I stay to the idea, but I enjoy sharing games I think were fun.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: 05/11 ns_veil

awesome, i'll take a look.. it'd be really cool if we could start recording these to movie files that could be played in media players and make a library of all the really great games we've had and then show them to the rest of TG.

Comment

I'm having some issues converting demos to DivX avi. due to some bug with my sound card. I'll work to get this resolved once I get around to loading XP on my PC. After that, the conversion proccess is pretty easy.

Comment

do recorded game contain voice comm?

Comment

Originally posted by kowz0r
          do recorded game contain voice comm?

yes, yes they do.

Comment

The recorded game will not contain the voicecomm of the recorder unless the recorder sets voice_loopback to 1 in the console.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i can try to do this.. keyword-try :)

Comment

Originally posted by ----paranoid----
                Ok that answers my question :icon23:

Watched the demo of the game that you want wyz and mine is the only voice you don't hear*L*...which i guess is a good thing :D
                I'm of the mind that the inclusion of the recorder's voice in a demo fills an otherwise-obvious and annoying hole in the recreation of the game. If you're going to record demos regularly, I'd recommend you play with voice_loopback enabled. Yes, it's damn... DAMN.. annoying and distracting at first (for like... two or three full nights), but you really do get used to it in time, and it adds a lot for people (including yourself) later viewing your demos.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X