Hello, Franko here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Franko here

Hopefully this will remove the question mark that seems to dog players like me on your server. Figure since I've been a regular for a while I might as well join. The only regular I've known played with for quite a while is Agamemnon. Just to let you know a bit about me, I'm a Ph.D. student in Environmental Studies, I'm in my first year I research Environmental History. Yeah, and here is my blog folklorefehr.blogspot.com

Re: Hello, Franko here

Welcome to the forums Franko! While your here, be sure to familiarize yourself with the Tactical Gamer Primer as well as the TGNS rules.
    Hope to see you in game soon!
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Franko View Post
      Hopefully this will remove the question mark that seems to dog players like me on your server. Figure since I've been a regular for a while I might as well join. The only regular I've known played with for quite a while is Agamemnon. Just to let you know a bit about me, I'm a Ph.D. student in Environmental Studies, I'm in my first year I research Environmental History. Yeah, and here is my blog folklorefehr.blogspot.com
      Your Steam ID needs (in your profile) needs the full STEAM_ beginning. Once placed correctly, that and your having read and agreed to our rules will clear the [?].

Welcome to the community.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Welcome, sir. Thank you for saying hello. Best of luck with your studies.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

'ello.
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I've enjoyed your company on the server, I hope you will find a home here.
            USAR

Comment

You Franko, me Ferris. Ooga Booga.
              Welcome Aboard!

Comment

Welcome, hope to have some good games with you.

Comment

Hello Franko... you probably don't want me on your team unless I'm gorging or building base :)

Comment

Originally posted by RyGiL View Post
                    Hello Franko... you probably don't want me on your team unless I'm gorging or building base :)
                    eheh you sound like me.

welcome!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...