Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical difficulties with 3.2beta installing and connecting to TG

I am having two problems with NS.

The first is that many servers, including TG, are not showing up on my favorites list or even the main server list. Also, I am only seeing one 3.2 server show up and it's beta 1.

The second problem is that I cant get beta2 installed properly. I installed it into the C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\steamID\half-life and into C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\steamID\half-life\ns and apparently I still have 3.1...or atleast I am still fully able to play on 3.1 servers. I tried manually adding the TG servers to my list but it says they are not responding.

Any help with these issues would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Technical difficulties with 3.2beta installing and connecting to TG

I suspect your first problem will go away once you solve the second problem.

For the second problem, is NS3.2 installing into a folder labeled "nsp"? It wont run correctly out of "ns". Its officially still a "playtest" version, so the folder has to be labeled "nsp".

Comment

Re: Technical difficulties with 3.2beta installing and connecting to TG

Okay. Thank you. It was installing correctly i just didnt know it would show up as its own game in steam. Problem solved...just played a game on the TG sever :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X