Amazing nite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing nite

Spent 4 hours playing captains tonight. I only wish I had the funds to do that normally when its all SMs. <3 this server.

Re: Amazing nite

agreed, we had one hell of a game on machina just now. my team was aliens first and by the time the third hive dropped, we had 6 fades and 2 gorges. rine side was touch and go until we got jetpacks and heavies, then it ended very rapidly. excellent games tonight guys, HUGE showing of SMs tonight, which is awesome.

Comment

Had a lot of fun doing captains on machina tonight, good pick. If there's issues\comments with the map you'd like to bring up, post in this thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...-feedback.html
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

The only thing I was thing that I was thinking when I joined, was why was so many sm on at that time. Did an sm get together message go out that I missed.

Anyway Great games, It nice to see so many captain games in a row after a the loss of the much enjoyed captains night.
        Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Originally posted by Eternaly_Lost View Post
          The only thing I was thing that I was thinking when I joined, was why was so many sm on at that time. Did an sm get together message go out that I missed.

Anyway Great games, It nice to see so many captain games in a row after a the loss of the much enjoyed captains night.
          Fun games indeed, superb teamwork all around, and no there was no PM to SM's or anything of that sort, people showed up one by one. I was on since 6:30 pm PST.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X