This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks..

You have to be able to communicate with your team..
    I don't have a mic, I just got banned for not being able to type faster then people talk, one guys like move to "double", comm places lab, & I build it & start heading to double, then I get kicked, come back & someones like Period you need to beable to communicate with your team.. [ But not one person seemed to notice when I said to call me Dot. =\ ] So I finally get to "double" theres some fighting I die, come back, res node gets put up & some ones like Powerbuild it, so same time some I see some one calling me Period again along with a bunch of other messages, so I go help build the node, bring up the console to see what was said & I get banned?
    Maybe if you gave me a second to type when theres no fighting or no order to build something I could have responded, Maybe had you seen when I said to call me Dot I could have responded faster.
    Tell me I need to communicate, then don't listen yourselves.. Didn't even get the chance to tell you to call me Dot for a second time, tho I could just stand there & let every one else build & fight as I type, but then Fades kill fast so I would rather help the team then aruge with them.

So thanks for the Ban
    Signed

PS: Calling Jack Fred to get his attention doesn't work to well..

Re: Thanks..

You need to direct your attention to the SOP's and then follow the correct procedure. Posting in public is not going to help your case.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Re: Thanks..

EDIT:

Randomname, please check your Private Message inbox. Our server bans are handled privately and not in the public space.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...