waypoints fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waypoints fix

I have installed a plugin to enable the marine waypoints that the game does not allow by default.

http://www.modns.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=521

Please provide feedback about the plugin here.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: waypoints fix

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
    ***If you are using my "Delete Waypoint" plugin already, remove it. Nasty things will happen if you mix these plugins.***

Any views on that?
    The "Delete Waypoint" plugin has been removed from the server prior to the installation of the plugin that is the topic of this thread, as it also offers the same feature.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Just a note that the /deletewp stuff probably wont be used much anyway, since the waypoints are now per person, so you dont need to wait for the rest of the team to reach that WP for it to dissapear.

I like the plugin :)

Comment

/delwp is your friend, don't leave home without it. Nothing like getting rid of that anoying flashing light half way across the map.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Agreed. The /delwp plugin was my idea to being with, and I wanted it due to the scenario kow describes. But, having used it for some time, I now remove just about any waypoint I've given once I recognize where it is, regardless of where it is on the map.

Comment

Too bad it doesn't identify the target to attack.

"Attack Onos at waypoint."
            "HELL no!"

Comment

I noticed the /res no longer works, dont know if its related to this.

Comment

Originally posted by bobislongenough
                I noticed the /res no longer works, dont know if its related to this.
                Found the problem and is already fixed.

Credit goes to wyz.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...