Come on, you know it's been coming.

What's your all-time greatests?

Greatest Wyz Burn?

Greatest Fade Run?

Etc...

Let's hear'm fella's.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: All-Time Greatest

I have memories of commanding comebacks that involved downing three hives in 90 seconds or so (surely involving jetpacks?). Surely there's a "greatest" something among those memories.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I seem to recall a game way back in november when mom was a fade and I was running back to marine start to help fend him off and in his attempt to escape I took a fatal strike with my knife to which mom said "how the heck did ferris kill me?" and i responded "cause you suck?"
      I used to have a demo, but I lost it when I got my new comp in december :(

Comment

Greatest last stand:

About 2 years ago (can't remember which server I was playing on at the time) marines made their last stand in the welded vent from upper sewer > marine start as heavies. The comm put a CC to block the vent off from the aliens while we were waiting for the end. While lerks\skulks\gorges were primal screaming down the CC, two of the heavies up front were fighting a losing battle welding the CC. Meanwhile, somebody in the back of the vent started playing AC\DC over HLSS as a backdrop to all the noise the aliens were making (while the heavies were bobbing their guns up and down). After around 3 minutes of fighting to keep them out they started breaking through and we were dying off to acid rocket till they finally broke through and killed us.

I was pretty new to the game at the time, and it was a very funny and amazing experience. There is still a demo of it floating around somewhere but I think its for 3.0f.

EDIT:

Not sure if this was just NS in general, or only TG games.
        Last edited by aeroripper; 02-27-2007, 03:50 AM.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

"Okay, Auren... You have been reversed banned. You can't go to any other server." -Wyz

Comment

lol. Wyz is a nerd.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

One of my all time greatest was on origin at the bottom of the ramp between marine start and laser drilling.

There was a lone marine being chased around the short wall by our onos and I watched as the onos tried to devour and missed three or four times. All the time the marine was shooting the onos. I was guessing the onos was getting to low levels of health because he started trying to gore instead, landing one out of several.

The onos finally asked the skulk there (me) to help on voice comm so I jumped towards the marine and started biting.

Team. Killing. the. onos.

That is by far the greatest 'oops, did I do that?' moment in recent memory.
              aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Oh man last Saturday was the greatest... wife was wearing n
                Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                  lol. Wyz is a nerd.
                  Ah, so you DO remember that?

Comment

I don't, but it sounds like something I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                      I don't, but it sounds like something I would say.
                      It was roughly two years ago... when I FIRST joined the server, alien team... I think it was Veil... (Whatever with double in the middle. Not Caged, or Origin, I know that much.) I joined alien team and first thing outta my mouth: "Okay, where am I going and what can I do when I get there?"

Comment

My greatest triumph. Knifing Wyz onos. Screenshot creation date says this occurred 3/30/05. I don't think I've successfully knifed a higher lifeform since.

Steam Community: | |

Comment

Pffft. More like Greatest Photoshop Hack ever. Pffffft.

Comment

I believe that this was my greatest moment ever:

--------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Amen. That's hot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X