Awol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awol

Hey everyone. Been a while since I've been around, and I feel I owe you all an explanation. Not my style to disappear suddenly and forever.

About 3 months ago I started a big moonlighting gig. After a month and a half of consulting for them, they made me a full-time job offer, which I accepted. While I traded working two jobs for one, my workload at the new place is, shall I say, sufficiently large. :P I won't be seeing a lighter load for at least another month. Project deadline is July 1st, so after that's out of the way I should have time to become active at TG again. Man I miss gaming...

I'll try to sneak in a few games before then, but no promises. Hopefully my skills haven't atrophied too much :)
    "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Re: Awol

Great to hear from you verbose. As Tom Bode-ett (sp!?) would say, we'll leave a light on for ya.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Awol

..so he IS alive!
      good luck with your job, hurry up soon i cant wait to kill you again :)
      jack

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X