Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.2 and 3.1

Hi Tactical Gamer people

I am currently using 3.1 but want to test out 3.2 After I install 3.2 is there anyway i can revert to 3.1 if I decide to stick with the old version? Thank you in advance.

Re: 3.2 and 3.1

You can always install 3.2. You can always install 3.1. Whichever version is installed most recently is the version Steam will load when you play.

Obviously, backup any customized files (you might not have any) anytime you change versions.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Just rename your 3.1 ns folder to something like:

\ns31

then install 3.2 (it will go into the ns folder)

then if you ever want to play 3.1 again, rename the 3.2 'ns' folder to ns32, and rename ns31 'ns'. Then restart steam and it should work fine. I'd imagine you could make a batch file to do the hard part for you and just create a shortcut for both versions.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
        Just rename your 3.1 ns folder to something like:

\ns31

then install 3.2 (it will go into the ns folder)

then if you ever want to play 3.1 again, rename the 3.2 'ns' folder to ns32, and rename ns31 'ns'. Then restart steam and it should work fine. I'd imagine you could make a batch file to do the hard part for you and just create a shortcut for both versions.
        Now that NS 3.2 final is out, you'll actually want to move your 3.1 folder to another location or you'll have 2 identical entries on your steam list. :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X