Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defend the skulk! defend! .. commander?? holy ...!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defend the skulk! defend! .. commander?? holy ...!

H'OK, has anyone else noticed some bugs in the new waypoint mod? i truely love the idea and everything but its not all that accurate. First i was told to move to aux gen on nancy.. it game me the move to wp sprite but played the Defend target.. now how the hell am i supposed to defend aux gen bymyself?
    also, pickup equipment at way point.. that doesnt really work much..
    The best one was when i was inside sub space wyz gave me a wp to attack the skulk, and the sprite showed that, however i heard "Defend waypoint" i was rather confused what to do.. i ended up trying to defend him.. but well, that didnt work well.
    anyone else noticed bugs in it? or is it me?

edit: 1,001 posts :D:D

Re: Defend the skulk! defend! .. commander?? holy ...!

I just like the fact that it goes away, also does it matter what it says? basicly the commander wants you to go to the blinking thing and you will know what to do when you get there. If its that special he will say it over the comms.

Comment

Obviously jackel is being silly. He knows what to do at a waypoint. Yes, there are bugs with the plugin, but I think it helps more than it hurts.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Its really no problem, i know when and when not to approaching flashing lights... oooh, shiny

ahem, but i thought whoever made the plugin might like some response about it.. whoever made it

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
          Its really no problem, i know when and when not to approaching flashing lights... oooh, shiny

ahem, but i thought whoever made the plugin might like some response about it.. whoever made it
          I'll pass it along. Thanks, man. :)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I just find it amusing to pin a "defend target" waypoint on a skulk and watch it run around the map with a waypoint on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAdj`
              I just find it amusing to pin a "defend target" waypoint on a skulk and watch it run around the map with a waypoint on it.
              Stock NS preserves the waypoint after the unit dies and until the commander removes the waypoint from the unit, which can only be done when the commander is given LOS on the unit. Fortunately, Cheesy fixed this bug with his plugin so that the waypoint is removed when the unit dies.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X