Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Kicked into HLTV :(

Getting Kicked into HLTV :(
    It's happined twice, both times I had already been playing for a significant amount of time
    1st) Was playing ns_Machina for about 15 mins and I had 50 res and was about to fade

2nd) the more frustrating - A organized game was forming I was on a team with Donat and waited about 5-10min for the game to start and also played in the game before for about 30mins, then I got kicked before it started, I believe looking at my consule it was Deviant who kicked me

I have avoided playing on this server because of the first time, I thought I would give you guys another chance. I'm now going to stick with OldF and Jiggly's don't get kicked when I'm all excited about a good game.
    Goodbye :(
    Mango

Re: Getting Kicked into HLTV :(

How about we give you another chance, i you read through to the sticky threads. ;)
    aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Re: Getting Kicked into HLTV :(

I wish there were more really good servers.

You deserve more options.

Thank you for the second chance. Enjoy your new home. You're welcome back here when we meet your needs.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X