No announcement yet.

The "Post your picture here" Thread!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Post your picture here" Thread!

I'm starting it, since all of you have probably seen me already.

There. Now post your pics in this thread! Please, keep it on topic, and no fake pictures, please.

It's always helpful to put a face with a handle.

And I know half of you want to see what h4x looks like :)

My personal curiousity: Wyzcrak and Tempus, and all members of vicious who I haven't seen.

ALSO: Absolutly no negativity. Actually, don't even comment on people's looks, positive or not. I'm sure it's hard for people to post their picture in a public place...except for me, I really don't care :)

There is no upload image on this forum?[/img]
    I'd throw away everything I've written you
    anything... just keep me mind off it
    thinking how I had you once
    no, I can't forget that

...sometimes i wish i could lose you again...

Jimmy Eat World - Your House

Uh oh...

I guess not. Well, Email me your pictures at [email protected] , and I will post them on my webspace.

Well, since I don't want to break h4x's heart yet, I'm going to let some of you have a chance first... 8)

But mine is ready.. I am interested in seeing the faces of Wyzcrak, Emanon, billybob, and Cobra. :twisted:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

No one loves the Pokerface... :(
          Bah to all of you! :)

Here's me... my daughter took it, hence the odd angle. The smile, however, I usually have... ;)
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

lol that is not how i imagined pokerface looking like... but then again, i imagined pokerface to be like the joker from batman. lol.

man, i feel left out. I don't have kids, and probably won't for at least a few more years :P. Being 17 will do that to you.

there's a link to bash2k2 pics in the general forum... i can't seem to find it right now but it has tycho in it, at least.

Kewl!! I'm not allowed to post my picture but I'm sure I can sneak one in, after I recharge the batteries of my camera! Then I'll send it to you, Miko!

Oh yea want a piccy of me in my new bikini?

hah, j/k, no WAY!

Originally posted by Sasuke
                      man, i feel left out. I don't have kids, and probably won't for at least a few more years :P. Being 17 will do that to you.
                      I would hope so. And I avoid cameras. I have a webcam, but its quality is Mikos's X 0.000001

That being as it may, this does look rather like me:

I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

My personal curiousity: Wyzcrak and ...
                        I am interested in seeing the faces of Wyzcrak, ...
                        I'll be signing autographs in the lobby after the show. :)

I've seen better looking photos of better looking people, and this is a couple of years old, but it should help you get the idea.

Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

yeah, my pic is all over the bash 2002 stuff :)

That's about right wyz :).
                            Mine will be up shortly..... Maybe even today

I have to take a good picture, as miko has seen all the digital ones of me suck ass.
                              "America doesn't need a President, it needs a makeover!"
                              -Christopher Lowell

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed