This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin

umm ive been a regular on tg for a while. just wondering do you have to pay to get admin? or can i earn like peoples trust?

cause everytime i play in tg there are no admins on. i play from morning to 7:00 pm.

i play under the name : ~fa~roflsyrup
    Last edited by aeroripper; 03-31-2007, 12:28 AM. Reason: signature is too large. 500 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB max

Re: Admin

Most TG admins are SMs. And make yourself known on the forums, its the best way to get seen and that way people can get to know you. And you sig is to big
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Admins are usually drawn from the SM pool. They are picked by the NS gamer officer (with input from the admin team) and typically have qualities that make a good admin, especially a good TG admin. They are picked by invitation only.

Keep in mind, even without donating you can have limited 'admin' abilities to keep the server clean, via the 'gb' functionality. Also supporting members have access to temp-admin functions if they choose to use them, and assuming there is no full admin on their team.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
        Admins are usually drawn from the SM pool. They are picked by the NS gamer officer (with input from the admin team) and typically have qualities that make a good admin, especially a good TG admin. They are picked by invitation only.

Keep in mind, even without donating you can have limited 'admin' abilities to keep the server clean, via the 'gb' functionality. Also supporting members have access to temp-admin functions if they choose to use them, and assuming there is no full admin on their team.
        An addendum/errata: They are drawn exclusively from the SM pool. All admins for all games are Supporting Members of TG.

That said, however, being an SM makes you as likely to be an admin as being baptized makes you likely to be the Pope. You may have met a TECHNICAL requirement (without which you would not be considered), but we seek much more from our admins here.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

SM:admin :: baptized:Pope

Got it. I'll pass that one next SAT I take. Thanks Poker!
          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

aight ill make myself known on teh forums. and ill be really active in the server. dont forget the name

~fa~roflsyrup guys.

Comment

Good to see you'll be around more merc, and not to dash your hopes but it takes a while...a long while. There are lots of people who are admin material around here who have been with TG for many many moons and dont have it. But you never know, you could be the golden child and we just dont know it yet. :)

Comment

^
                l
                l
                l
                hem.

Comment

Being an admin isn't as fun as 90% of people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid View Post
                    Being an admin isn't as fun as 90% of people think.

Isnt that the truth, and i wasnt even an admin of a main stream TG game like NS or BF2
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

im not trying to be an admin for fun. i just wanna help support the server by being there to uphold da rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
                        An addendum/errata: They are drawn exclusively from the SM pool. All admins for all games are Supporting Members of TG.

That said, however, being an SM makes you as likely to be an admin as being baptized makes you likely to be the Pope. You may have met a TECHNICAL requirement (without which you would not be considered), but we seek much more from our admins here.
                        I knew there was something I had forgotten in my plan to become the Pope.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                          I knew there was something I had forgotten in my plan to become the Pope.
                          You failed when you didn't realize you look bad in the mitre.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc.XeQ
                            I know to unban pm an admin.
                            That's exactly where you should have stopped. Take it up via PM.
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X