I love the changes to the server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChopStick
    started a topic I love the changes to the server!

I love the changes to the server!

LOL

Rock on guys! Siege is like totally awsome 24/7. My fav is co_supermario lol.

• lush
    replied
    Re: I love the changes to the server!

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    It's almost 8 pm on april fools day and we still have people who havent figured it out. This is sad folks, really.
    Heh, Once again the danger of textual sarcasm rear its ugly head. Consider yourselves warned! =)

Course, next thing you know, I'ma be slapped with a textual harrasment suit, and the whole system will collapse!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Pepper PhD.
    replied

So when are we getting babblers back on this server?

Leave a comment:

• Stupid
    replied

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
    In MY day, you didn't NEEEEED plugins to suck res from nozzles. We just WALKED UP to the node and started SUCKING, and we LIKED it!

( The difference being that, these days, I can suck anywhere on the map, not just near nozzles. )
    (insert rimshot)

Leave a comment:

• Wyzcrak
    replied

In MY day, you didn't NEEEEED plugins to suck res from nozzles. We just WALKED UP to the node and started SUCKING, and we LIKED it!

( The difference being that, these days, I can suck anywhere on the map, not just near nozzles. )

Leave a comment:

• aeroripper
    replied

Originally posted by Yoshi MCF View Post
    Gorge res node sucking? I really, really, don't want to know.
    Sure you do...

Leave a comment:

• Yoshi MCF
    replied

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
    That's right! We are also looking into permanently installing gorge res node sucking, pistol sieges, and gnome plugins. We're not sure about the gnome one yet, we're afraid it might unbalance our mapcycle. We're looking to get some more siege maps as well, stay tuned!
    Gorge res node sucking? I really, really, don't want to know.

Leave a comment:

• aeroripper
    replied

Yes, this is not a joke, this begins a new era here at Tactical Gamer. That said, your suggestions will be noted. In particular, lerklift, xmenu, etc, will be added soon, with even more great fun plugins in the future.
    That's right! We are also looking into permanently installing gorge res node sucking, pistol sieges, and gnome plugins. We're not sure about the gnome one yet, we're afraid it might unbalance our mapcycle. We're looking to get some more siege maps as well, stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Pepper PhD.
    replied

It was an amusing day. Yet I am glad it only lasts 24 hours. Meaning... now it should be back to good.

Leave a comment:

• FireFly
    replied

Firefly is currently sober... I rage without muh drinks! :D

Leave a comment:

• zibalatz
    replied

Yes, this is not a joke, this begins a new era here at Tactical Gamer. That said, your suggestions will be noted. In particular, lerklift, xmenu, etc, will be added soon, with even more great fun plugins in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Keres
    replied

Once again, I'll reiterate... this is a bold and, if I might add, exciting direction for TGNS!

Leave a comment:

• Ferris Bueller
    replied

It's almost 8 pm on april fools day and we still have people who havent figured it out. This is sad folks, really.

Leave a comment:

• ChopStick
    replied

Firefly lay off the whiskey and go read the entire thread.

Leave a comment:

• FireFly
    replied

I joined the server last night... and was like... dubbya tea eff? I hope this is just a temp thing for max a week to do something different, have some fun.... But I got a SM to play ggs of NS, and I will cancel the SM if this is permanent.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X