I am leaving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am leaving

It makes me sad to say this, but I have to quit playing NS.

My computer is going into a webserver project with an associate of mine to try to start a business, and I do not have the money to buy another one unless the business takes off like no other. But even then I will be swamped with work, so outlook either way does not look good.

I will have my laptop available for small amounts of time, so I may drop by the forums to see how everything is going, but no time to play. Priorities in my life are getting very demanding and I am leaving this game behind.

Expect in the future some contribution to TGNS because I always said that when I get the money I would be an SM. I will stick to that word because this server was my getaway from my real life. I thank you all very much for the times we've had, it was a blast

O and Aggy, I still owe you about $2.45 in nickels. <3 all

Re: I am leaving

See, you got my hopes up with the title. I thought maybe you had terminal halitosis or were being deported back to antarctica or something. :D

Sorry to see you have to take a leave of absence bud, but dont make it sound so serious! Putting your computer toward a business venture is plenty cool and we'll still have your seat warm when you get your business flying and make us all look like poor people.

As for sticking around the forums, you're damn right you better, otherwise I will personally send a legion of rabid ferrets to your house, who will take you to a netcafe and force you to post on the forums until your eyes bleed. Keep in touch with us man, let us know how the business goes.

Take it easy man, you'll be missed while you're away.

Comment

Best of luck! Wish I had the motivation to do something like that :P
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
        terminal halitosis
        I had that. Once.

We'll miss ya Dr. Pepper, PhD. Troll often, troll hard.
        Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Damn pepper. Sad to see you go. You were fun to play with... play NS with.

Comment

Good Luck with all that Dr. P

Was fun playin with ya, and every game I play on TGNS from now on, Ima say "Don't worry, the doctor will be in shortly" ... and one of these days, you will =)

Everybody always comes back eventually =D
            sigpic

Comment

You'll be back just in time for NS2, probably. Make sure to look us up when it comes out. ;)

Comment

Dude, I could totally make a killing creating yearbooks for people who play so when they leave they can get them signed inside the covers. That's exactly what this reminds me of.

:P

Yeah, it was great playing with you Pepper, but don't front. You act as if you will be able to tolerate life without your true family. I give it a month before he has a mental breakdown if he doesn't at least post random threads for us to type sarcastic and obnoxious things at.

You will be missed, never the less.

-Mom
                Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Good luck, Dr. Pepper. I hope to see you back soon!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X