Got bored at work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got bored at work.

So I made a new sig just for the NS guys at TG.

I need to clean it up and change the fonts once I get my home PC working, but I like the beta. I'm thinking on getting a big smiley face to blend into the armory, along with some other little tidbits.

Ah, good times......

Re: Got bored at work.

I like it. Good tag, good art, good text effects. The text at the top is a little too small to read, but everything else is solid. Nice job! Now the problem is that people are going to want more.

Comment

hahaha, nice! Now make an 'Angry dome!' one.

Comment

The armory is going for the marine from an angle I never really anticipated.

Other than that, it gets my thumbs up. :)

Yes. Just my thumbs. Sick bastards.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I updated it a bit. You may need to hit F5 to reload the picture as I just uploaded over the old one.

Comment

Originally posted by tycho
            hahaha, nice! Now make an 'Angry dome!' one.
            I was thinking about doing one with Dr. Farnsworth using BioDome as the background. I'll have to look into that. I also may replace the HA marine in this one with a light armor so I can make a funny facial expression for him as well.

Comment

better than mine :P

Comment

Yours could just use a background. Looks good though.

Still bored.

Comment

Bwahahahahaha

Can't look without busting out laughing. That skulks eyes are just too much. I think thats the last time the kahra invade russia.

Comment

Re: Bwahahahahaha

rofl .

Comment

Re: Bwahahahahaha

OMG no. One of my mates has just spent like the last half hour saying nothing but "In Soviet Russia <something> <somethings> YOU!" Over and over. In soviet russia suicide commits Wintermute!
                      Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

The LA one is better than the HA, Dunno, just looks funnier.

Comment

I made the marine easier to see in the second pic. You may need to refresh your browser cache.

Comment

Three things:
                            1. I made this into a spray for those who haven't yet seen it in game.
                            2. I have plans to clean up the before mentioned spray. I've just been busy (aka: lazy).
                            2. Thanks to all those who complimented the work in game and out that I did not respond to. I figured my usual response of "Good Times..." may not have been that gracious at the time. I do appreciate all of your input.

Comment

how u make it a spray? I've been trying to make one I made into a spray using custom-strike.. it isnt working :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X