ns_machina minimaps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns_machina minimaps

so i recently discovered that my machina minimaps were out of date...

where can i get the recent ones?

Re: ns_machina minimaps

The 3.2 final client?
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

If you delete the one you already have, your STEAM client should automatically download new ones from the server next time we run the map. Right? Or am I imagining this?

Comment

I have the same problem with ns_lucid. I deleted it and expected to download it again, but it still says it differs from the server's. I'm assuming that if I download and install NS again, it'll fix itself. I just don't like lucid enough to go through that.

Comment

Minimaps

Well re-installing seems entirely too much effort just to get a working mini-map for a map so I uploaded the minimaps I have for lucid and machina. Download these (I hope you have winRAR), extract them to your ns/sprites/minimaps folder and just overwrite anything by this name in there.

Lucid Minimaps
          Machina Minimaps

Let me know how they work out.

(ftp courtesy of Roland)

Comment

7-Zip will also extract those. I highly recommend it.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks very much ChopStick. I didn't expect anyone to do that.

It seems my problem is with the map itself (maps/ns_lucid.bsp), and not the minimap, though. I just tried reinstalling NS and I still get the message that my map differs from the server's, even after removing it from the directory.

Comment

so basicly i downloaded 3.2 final and (the day it came out) and was wondering if they changed machina after the release.

well w/e thanks for the minimaps

Comment

Sorry Yoshi I thought you just needed the minimaps. Here is the lucid I have in my maps folder:
                  ns_lucid

Comment

Originally posted by Alien Hunta View Post
                    so basicly i downloaded 3.2 final and (the day it came out) and was wondering if they changed machina after the release.
                    Nope, there have been no changes to any of the official maps post-3.2. Well there are there no changes that are officially recognized.

I'm in pretty close conctact with our active mappers anyway. If there had been a release "on the side" they would have made me aware.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X