X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please type out requests to enable voice comm

Hello friends, my name is meb

I was recently banned for allegedly not using voice comm. Please take into account that many players dislike listening to players speak on pubs, and they set these variables to avoid it:

voice_scale "0"
    voice_overdrive "1"

and/or

voice_enable "0"

This means that they can't possibly hear requests to enable voice comm by your admins.

If you want them to speak to you, please type out your request in chat or team chat. Not only would this prevent unwarranted bans you have to deal with, but it would also put your server in a much more positive light by showing that you are willing to consider they don't currently have voice enabled.

Re: Please type out requests to enable voice comm

Originally posted by meb View Post
    Hello friends, my name is meb

I was recently banned for allegedly not using voice comm. Please take into account that many players dislike listening to players speak on pubs, and they set these variables to avoid it:

voice_scale "0"
    voice_overdrive "1"

and/or

voice_enable "0"

This means that they can't possibly hear requests to enable voice comm by your admins.

If you want them to speak to you, please type out your request in chat or team chat. Not only would this prevent unwarranted bans you have to deal with, but it would also put your server in a much more positive light by showing that you are willing to consider they don't currently have voice enabled.
    This server will require players to hear voicecomms and communicate with their team. Players should come to this server expecting that they will need to hear their teammates, and is the purpose of the 'voice_enable 0' kick. If this is undesirable for you, you are welcome to find another community that meets your needs. Also, all bans are handled privately via private messages, and not in the public space. Send a PM to any NS admin to inquire about your ban.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...