This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please type out your request to enable voice comm the second

This server will require players to hear voicecomms and communicate with their team. Players should come to this server expecting that they will need to hear their teammates, and is the purpose of the 'voice_enable 0' kick. If this is undesirable for you, you are welcome to find another community that meets your needs. Also, all bans are handled privately via private messages, and not in the public space. Send a PM to any NS admin to inquire about your ban.
    I wasn't debating your rules, I was suggesting that you try communicating your requests by other means. Why should I expect to come to your server expecting that I am supposed to talk?

Re: please type out your request to enable voice comm the second

You're not required to talk, but to communicate. The proper handling of the situation if someone isnt responding to voice commands is to ask if they can hear it over voice comms. If they dont respond, you ask in chat. If they still dont respond, they have illustrated that they can either not hear you or they simply dont care, either of which merits a GB.

If this proceedure wasnt followed, please PM one of the admin staff with details on the incident.

Comment

Please read the server SOPs for NS. And reposting after your thread was locked isnt gonna get anything done.

Originally posted by TGNS primer
      Communication: If you cannot communicate with your team, you will be kicked.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

If a thread gets locked, it's not an invitation to start another.

When you get kicked on connect for having your voice_enable off, that should be a sign that you need to hear us. The kick message tells you to PM an admin if you MUST play with hearing disabled (have a damn fine reason at the ready).

When you get kicked during the game because you can't hear, that should be a sign that you need to hear us. The kick message will typically specify that the reason you were removed, and that you should PM an admin.

TALKING is not required. LISTENING is.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse