admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admins

Hello, I have been playing on your NS server for about 2 weeks. I just came here to tell you what i think about the server. I think you guys need more admins on your server, just about every time im on theres no admin and someone is tk or killing hive or other stuff like that. just like this guy Brothern.ab 0:1:1281480 was saying ns maps sucks and started tking and killing the hive. It just makes the game no fun, when you cant stop them from doing crap like that. I will play on this server a little more, but if theres alot of this still going on. I will just go back to the servers that have admins on all the time and ban the people that make ns no fun.

Re: admins

Originally posted by EvilHomer
    Hello, I have been playing on your NS server for about 2 weeks. I just came here to tell you what i think about the server. I think you guys need more admins on your server, just about every time im on theres no admin and someone is tk or killing hive or other stuff like that. just like this guy Brothern.ab 0:1:1281480 was saying ns maps sucks and started tking and killing the hive. It just makes the game no fun, when you cant stop them from doing crap like that. I will play on this server a little more, but if theres alot of this still going on. I will just go back to the servers that have admins on all the time and ban the people that make ns no fun.
    We have a great Admin staff. We also have a system in place that if there is no Admin on the server and there are members on the server, one member gets limited admin rights. Admins have a GREEN and members have PURPLE. You can also IM any admin that is online. I know I am online alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
      We have a great Admin staff. We also have a system in place that if there is no Admin on the server and there are members on the server, one member gets limited admin rights. Admins have a GREEN and members have PURPLE. You can also IM any admin that is online. I know I am online alot.
      Indeed... the system in place grants kick powers to a member in the absence of a full-blown admin. The member with kick powers should have a gray icon on the scoreboard.

The NS community here has more admins than any other game here at TG, and with the Wyzcrak-crafted plugin, one isn't usually far away. Hell, if you can't get a full admin on IM or Steam's Friends list (if it's working), if you get a member, the member can do some kicking.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

He is right though, when ever I'm on there usualy isn't an admin.

The fact that NS has the most admins here dosn't mean that there's an admin on all the time, or in this case, most of the time.

Some times when there is an admin on, it's like pulling teeth to get them to kick some one.

I'm speaking from experience.

Comment

From your experience WITH an admin? Or AS an admin? :P
          [volun2]
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra

Thanks for the info. I didnt know about this. I was only looking for the guys with [TG] in there name.
            can you asay to any one with the color by there name ?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilHomer
              Thanks for the info. I didnt know about this. I was only looking for the guys with [TG] in there name.
              can you asay to any one with the color by there name ?
              Sadly, you can only asay the greenies. [TG] in the name is just respect for the community.

That said though, if the tempadmin is on the other team and enough people speak up, or perhaps a TG reg who's been around a while speaks up, you should seem some action. At the very least, you should expect it from me. :)
              [volun2]

Comment

Become a member and be able to get partial admin rights, then you wont have to worry about things like this. Just dont abuse them cause we can subtract the abilities.

Also if im home I am on AIM, see the little AIM guy under my name, click that and you can send me a message.

Comment

I'd be on but my computer is still dead =/
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

There are a number of admins but I rarely see a populated server without at least one paying member, which means there's a temp admin who can kick. Look for anyone with a server icon next to their name and ask them to deal with the person if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                      From your experience WITH an admin? Or AS an admin? :P
                      With

5 6 7 8 9 10

Comment

Generally, regulars are very pleased with the admin performance of admins when they're are logged in. I encourage anyone who's unsatisfied with the performance of admins when they're logged in to PM any admin or myself regarding the matter. I can't recall the last regular who so long ago sent me such a message, but they do happen and they are welcomed.

Homer, I'm sorry you had a rough experience. Yes, membership will solve your problems, but you've just gotten here, so I don't expect you to go get a membership right away. The "temporary admin" (gray admins) idea is new, and some members don't even realize the kick ability is available to them. In time it will become more apparent to everyone, and it is an effective, though not absolute, answer to the problem of idiots who litter the server during the day, when fewer admins are on the server.

I am very accessible on IM media. Check out my information in my profile and feel free to IM me anytime you have problems on the server.

Best of luck. Glad to have you with us.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

There's only one solution, make poker an admin.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                            There's only one solution, make poker an admin.
                            Not a bad idea in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by FireMarshal
                              Not a bad idea in my opinion...
                              /me blushes
                              [volun2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X