ns_orbital_cal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns_orbital_cal

Does anyone besides me think we should switch ns_orbital_cal into ns_bast's spot in the map rotation?

Re: ns_orbital_cal

Originally posted by micr0c0sm
    "THIS IS ME AGREEING"
    ^^

Comment

I'm for it joining the rotation, I'm indifferent as to it taking Bast's spot.

I'll throw this out as an idea: we could rename the map again (ns_orbital_tg) and I could fix the sizes on the minimap and commander maps (right now they are very small).

That would also allow a correct .res file for the map to be created, and get 3.2 compliant minimaps out to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzX View Post
        I'm for it joining the rotation, I'm indifferent as to it taking Bast's spot.

I'll throw this out as an idea: we could rename the map again (ns_orbital_tg) and I could fix the sizes on the minimap and commander maps (right now they are very small).

That would also allow a correct .res file for the map to be created, and get 3.2 compliant minimaps out to everyone.
        Work with aeroripper to make that happen, si vous plais.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I consider orbital to be the best map in NS. It should be in the rotation.

Comment

We should end more NS map names with _tg. 3.2.1 Jazz. GO.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

yeah orbital is one of the better maps especially for this version

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                We should end more NS map names with _tg. 3.2.1 Jazz. GO.
                I'm still working on it! My map is slowly move towards completion, but i don't know how long it will be, i just need to sit down, work on it, then detail it, then yell at yermo to tell him to hurry up with his hive and ask lost where is his and go on a quest to try and find whatever happened to Irish_pirate. Many things It will be done some day soon.

Comment

Orbital over bast any day. :)
                  [SimplyWicked.net]*Furious Gorge aka 9, 1001, NSPlayer, CAPS LOCK, CLARK KENT

Comment

Most of the map is fairly good, but I'd like to see marine start fixed before it gets added to the rotation. I spend way too much time trying to get structures/weapons to drop in this marine start, kind of ruins a hive rush when it takes 20 seconds to drop a shotgun. Maybe there's a trick to it, or maybe I should always relocate on this map... Anyways, I don't know how widespread this problem is, it may be that most people are unaffected, in which case go ahead and add it.

Comment

I refuse to stand for such an atrocity as trying to replace a classic map like NS_Bast with anything. We have had the discussion numerous times on these forums, bast stays.

Anyone wanting to challenge the validity of bast as the best map ever, can come to my house where we can have crumpets and tea while we fence it out. Badminton duel will follow later in the day.

Edit... I would support adding ns_orbital_cal however to the map cycle
                      Last edited by Dr. Pepper PhD.; 04-29-2007, 09:41 PM. Reason: Bad memory

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Pepper PhD. View Post
                        I refuse to stand for such an atrocity as trying to replace a classic map like NS_Bast with anything. We have had the discussion numerous times on these forums, bast stays.

Anyone wanting to challenge the validity of bast as the best map ever, can come to my house where we can have crumpets and tea while we fence it out. Badminton duel will follow later in the day.

Edit... I would support adding ns_orbital_cal however to the map cycle
                        I, good sir, take you up on this challenge if not for the crumpets and tea, for the Badminton duel.
                        USAR

Comment

I wouldn't replace bast with it personally, but I'd love to see it added to the map rotation with these new minimaps. Check your inbox Jazz.
                          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X