Gauntlet Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet Maps

I wanted to start this thread because I want something to be done. The most commonly played map, ns_tanith, isn't on the rotation for the matches. It drives me crazy that tanith isn't on, but maps like ns_hera and ns_shiva are. Can we start a poll to let the 70+ players decide what maps are played?

Also, for the final maps, couldn't each captain choose a map for the team? That way each team gets a chance to play a map that they're comfortable with.

Anyway, feedback on adding tanith and removing hera?

Re: Gauntlet Maps

Originally posted by Maps and Atlases View Post
    I wanted to start this thread because I want something to be done. The most commonly played map, ns_tanith, isn't on the rotation for the matches. It drives me crazy that tanith isn't on, but maps like ns_hera and ns_shiva are. Can we start a poll to let the 70+ players decide what maps are played?

Also, for the final maps, couldn't each captain choose a map for the team? That way each team gets a chance to play a map that they're comfortable with.

Anyway, feedback on adding tanith and removing hera?
    I am for it.
    Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Better idea: how about one poll a week that decides on the map to be played by ALL teams the following week? We'd eliminate maps as they are played so they cant be repeated from week to week and it would give the playerbase a bit more say in what was being played.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
        Better idea: how about one poll a week that decides on the map to be played by ALL teams the following week? We'd eliminate maps as they are played so they cant be repeated from week to week and it would give the playerbase a bit more say in what was being played.
        That's a great idea as well.

Comment

I just posted a poll - choose the top 5 maps you want to see in the rotation.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X