This week...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week...

Well, things did not go as I had planned, and in short I will nto be able to go on to natural selection this week.

The long version (abridged) is that I change houses every week because of a custody agreement between my parents. Now one of my parent's computers has broken, and it was supposed to be repaired this week, but it is not, so now I am stuck offline until friday. Until then see you around!
    Natural Selection name: Fodderkill. Why Fodderkill? Well, its because im so easy to kill hahaha!
    "Why don't Fades ever die?"
    -Universal question almost all new players ask at some point, even if they n ever say it.

Forum name: Fat B Man
    Ingame name: Fodderkill

Just call me Fodder on TS or whatever

Re: This week...

See you friday then !

Comment

Let me jump on this bandwagon instead of starting a new thread and say that it looks like domestic duties will have me out of the house Sunday night. Many apologies to the team.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I'm on this bandwagon in the sense that I have to abandon my sweet wonderful life-giving internet connection and PC for the entire summer, beginning next week. I've been playing on TGNS for a few weeks now and I feel like I've learned a lot and improved greatly (I hope) after years and years as a CS player. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for running such a friendly yet competitive server and I'll be back in August, ughh.

Comment

It's ok, Poker, if Leon and Asian Noodle don't show up again this week, my performance will look that much better!

Comment

I won't be able to make it Sunday either, work.
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Hopping on the bandwagon too. My dad and I are headed to the condo for a few days... one of which is Sunday. Sorry guys.
              --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I am having some hardcore internet problems right now. Some techie from my ISP is coming out on Sunday around mid day so I should be okay for the matches but we will see....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X