No announcement yet.

Commanders and getting kicked for room.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commanders and getting kicked for room.

As some of you guys may have noticed, I was kicked from the game tonight to make room for someone. Thats cool and all. I'll live. What concerns me though, was the fact that I was in the chair at the time. I know we were sort of loosing, but I wasn't out of ideas with Syn and Custom holding Cafeteria. You might of noticed the jetpack right as I left, also. ...Anyway, to the point. I suggest that something be found to prevent the Commander from being kicked if he is the player who would normally be kicked. If it were to happen at a critical point, it would be bad. Just an Idea from the local personal war.

Oh and, who won that game? I'm assuming aliens, but we did have a good pile-oh-players and a small pile of res to equip 3 nicely.

EDIT fixing spelling and puncuation.

Re: Commanders and getting kicked for room.

The aliens won. =\
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Vendetta
      As some of you guys may have noticed, I was kicked from the game tonight to make room for someone. Thats cool and all. I'll live. What concerns me though, was the fact that I was in the chair at the time. I know we were sort of loosing, but I wasn't out of ideas with Syn and Custom holding Cafeteria. You might of noticed the jetpack right as I left, also. ...Anyway, to the point. I suggest that something be found to prevent the Commander from being kicked if he is the player who would normally be kicked. If it were to happen at a critical point, it would be bad. Just an Idea from the local personal war.

Oh and, who won that game? I'm assuming aliens, but we did have a good pile-oh-players and a small pile of res to equip 3 nicely.

EDIT fixing spelling and puncuation.
      The easiest way to fix your problem is to purchase a membership. Other than that, I think it kicks the last person that joined, or the last person that jojned without CD.

Comment

I quickly hopped in the command chair. The real thing you want to avoid is a team to not have a commander. It's very rare that a team of 7 marines not have a single player that is capable of commanding. This means that, once you're kicked, it's very likely that someone else can quickly take over.

The kick system will not now be changed to protect commanders.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X