This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyzcrak

"Mitigate your hate problems privately." I dont hate anyone, and isnt that your job?

I'm not seeing the connection between issues affecting 16 people at a time as a private problem.

ps.1. closing threads on forums meant for discussions is too much uwe for me.
    2. dont make apology threads if you have no intention of apologizing but instead try to rationalize your behavior.

sorry if i missed anything

Re: Wyzcrak

""apology"/response" I believe was the title. In case my apology wasn't clear, I am sorry for offending anyone who thought I was taking too long with malicious intent. All you have to do is talk to me and I am a rational person, I promise. I will explain my actions and listen to yours and we can reach a reasonable compromise. I do not mean to "hate" on anyone by posting here so please do not say that I am. I merely want to clarify some defamatory statements that have been publicly posted about me. I have much respect for yours and anyone else's concerns as I wish the best for TGNS.

Comment

dont think i ever implied that

Comment

Guys, solve your differences privately through the PM system.

ps.1. closing threads on forums meant for discussions is too much uwe for me.
        Discussion is fine, bringing grievances about individual players is not. You bring them to an admin's PM box if you believe something needs to be done administratively, or you can come to an understanding with that person privately. Nowhere in this sequence of events do you open a public thread about it. You're welcome to bring your concerns privately to me if you feel this thread being closed was in the wrong.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...