New Admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Admin

When you see him, please join me in thanking Pokerface for assuming the responsibilities of admin access on the TG NS server.

Pokerface plays regularly and understands what our server is about. He's been with TG longer than most and has been active in NS for as long as I can remember. He understands what he's in for and has agreed to help. His cool head and appreciation for respect have been noteworthy for some time, and I look forward to the contributions he'll make both on the server and off.

This means that what he says on the server goes, of course. Feel free to contact him, just like any other of our admins, if you need anything whatsoever related to NS at TG.

Thanks, Poker.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: New Admin

Congrats Pokerface!

He is an AWESOME choice! :D

Comment

Awwwww shucks, tweren't nuthin'. :o
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

So when you have a bad day with crappy pubbies you can now go and bug Poker.

Have fun buddy.

Comment

Wtf now he's going to ban me when I own him as a skulk :icon16:

Comment

yay. Very good choice. :D
            --
            CaveDog
            "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

excellent the plan is in progresse O_O I mean alright go poker(yes cave Go poke her :) )

Comment

As a former admin I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate
                Pokerface and wish him well with this task.

Good Luck with this my man. :)
                I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Being an admin is always a double edged sword. I found this out the hard way. Sure, you get more power and respect (haha, yea right), but you're also held to a higher standard than your average grunt and will have to waste game time dealing with 'tards.

Congrats Poker, but don't expect me to not shoot you in the back with a shotgun just because you can ban me. Tycho knows all about that...

Comment

Did you just say tycho knows all about being shot in the back?
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                      Did you just say tycho knows all about being shot in the back?
                      Roger That. But in my defense, it's mostly only done after that bastard has stolen my Grenade Launcher...mostly.

Comment

GJ poker! .
                        Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

"I mostly shoot admins.....Mostly"

If you know Aliens and Southpark then you know what im talking about.

Comment

I don't hack, don't ban [Faith]

Comment

I die alot on Bast as fade... I hate that map. Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it, SO MUCH!

Anyway, grats poker. I'm glad your an admin, you've been on the server alot as of late =P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X