making the text smaller.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making the text smaller.

I mention this in game and wyz said he knew how to... so link me baby!

Re: making the text smaller.

Thank you for the reminder!

http://www.natural-selection.org/for...howtopic=66818

I haven't tested this yet, but I'll do so now and report back.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wow, if anything, I'd want my text to be bigger. I had it larger in TFC back in the day...
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I used the tahoma_7 font from the second page of that thread, and it's wonderful.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I dont like the text bigger. I run at a low res, and some people have scripts that inform the commander about their location or order requested, there is also some of the names are just too damn big (add that to the game telling your team where you are when you're typing). When they type, it takes up the middle half of my screen and washes out my cross hair so I cant see it (I use a small X-cross because the new NS one is just too damn big and bulky). If you get a couple of these people typing back and forth to each other, the middle part of my screen is all text and I cant see if a skulk is coming towards me or not. I really felt this last night when in the first 20 seconds of the a game the aliens were cloaked. Its really hard to spot a cloaked alien when you're forced to look beyond a bunch of useless text.

thanks wyz!

EDIT> I just tested it, so far it looks sweet. thanks again wyz!

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
            I just tested it, so far it looks sweet. thanks again wyz!
            I've hosted the font files on my Tactical Sites account and added them to the NS Client Customization Tactical Wiki page.

Please help grow the wiki if you can.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X