No announcement yet.

nsdojo training session

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nsdojo training session

So last night at 10pm est there was a training session held by golden and set up by radix. I saw ag, yack, and a few other people that play occasionally play on TG. It went really well as golden covered mine placement and ambushing in extreme amounts of detail and I learned a lot more than I thought I would. Expect to be surprised at the spots skulks come out of, especially on tanith and viel. It opened my eyes to the options skulks have when ambushing. ( We then played a 12v12 and then 11v11 on viel and damn was it fun. )

Next time we should have some sort of forum announcement here because I think a lot of people would like to spec it. The hltv was recorded so when we get a video of the session I will link it here for people to check out.

The previous session was a guide to seiging and before that was bunnyhopping.

I think the next one will be some movement based skills (bunnyhopping, strafe-jumping, wallgliding, gliding, etc...) but as always in the context of tactics and usefulness.

Oh, and thanks Radix and golden for hosting it.

Re: nsdojo training session

please post the hltv demos some where so we can check it out.

Re: nsdojo training session

wish i didnt miss it...AH well ill be back for another week anywhoo
      Natural Selection name: Fodderkill. Why Fodderkill? Well, its because im so easy to kill hahaha!
      "Why don't Fades ever die?"
      -Universal question almost all new players ask at some point, even if they n ever say it.

Forum name: Fat B Man
      Ingame name: Fodderkill

Just call me Fodder on TS or whatever

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed