Server crashed =/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server crashed =/

The server just crashed in the middle of an intense game on Tanith. And when I say "crashed", I mean "I have no clue what happened but both server 1 and 2 and no longer responding". The TGNS server status webpage also lists both servers as non-responding. :(

Re: Server crashed =/

You killed it. GG.

Comment

It's like the old bumper stickers used to say:

Windows Update Happens.

It rebooted the machine by force after the update last night. It recovered on its own, but it surely took some time to finish the reboot and get everything with the update finished. All is well now (and likely has been for hours now).
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ah, well there ya go then. Silly Windows.

Comment

I can say I have never seen a bumper sticker saying "Windows update happens." I have seen many other geek bumper stickers but not that one. Do you know about this one cuz its on your bumper Wyz or are you making it up to look good? :P

Comment

All the cool geeks turn off automatic updates.

Comment

I totally made that up.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
                I can say I have never seen a bumper sticker saying "Windows update happens." I have seen many other geek bumper stickers but not that one. Do you know about this one cuz its on your bumper Wyz or are you making it up to look good? :P
                There's a four letter abbreviation for windows update....
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by NSismylife View Post
                  All the cool geeks turn off automatic updates.
                  The really cool geeks run Linux and never worry about automatic updates.

Comment

"cool geeks"...???

Comment

Yes, cool geeks, hail tux!

Comment

Oxymoron, maybe?

Calling geeks cool is like calling Wyz hot.

It's just not happening.

-Mom
                        Last edited by Yer Mom; 05-11-2007, 12:26 AM. Reason: oooooo... burn...
                        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

A "Cool Geek" Is a term used as "Leet Geek" translating from "1337 H4xoR" In meaning a geek that stands out otherwise from other geeks and is praised by his fellows for his 'knowlage', 'haxor skills', 'skill' or attitude. leet geeks can also some times have a nasty attitude, that comes with skill.
                          Last edited by Donat; 05-11-2007, 02:52 PM. Reason: Haxor only has 1 A

Comment

Originally posted by Donat
                            Last edited by Donat : 05-11-2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Haxor only has 1 A
                            Dont you mean 1 "4"?
                            7h3r3 r n0 A'$ !n 1337$p33k.

Yeah, I played CS for 6 years. Im a nerd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X