No announcement yet.

java IRC client added to

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• java IRC client added to

I'm not a fan of applets, but this one works well enough. I'm not looking to win any prizes for elegance. I just want something where several folks can get into a TG IRC space without having to mess with clients they (rightly or wrongly) find cumbersome.

Just looking for feedback. If anything requires attention, I'll add it to my list of things I want done. Otherwise, just check it out and know what options you have next time you need to gather us in a place.

( link is on the right, about half-way down the page )

( I know about the security warning some browsers displayed -- I can live with it )
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: java IRC client added to

This has been deactivated as it's spewing errors into the system log.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed