Gauntlet done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet done

Since updates to sticky notes don't show up in "unread" messages, http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...-gauntlet.html.

Re: Gauntlet done

Great idea but apparently bad in practice, i still think Sunday was an odd time to have it >.>

At any rate, it was fun and we were all havin fun so thats all thats nessiscary, should we ever do a gauntlet in the future since its not competitive we might as well have teams make up their matches with each other for whatever works the best in a given week, (aka, team 1 takes on team 5 they decide the time as long as its in that week).

Good run all!

Comment

I think instead of just dropping it, we should at least start a poll to see if the active players want to continue with altered teams.
      aka Roland tHTG

Comment

zc = winnar!

Comment

Originally posted by Donat View Post
          Great idea but apparently bad in practice, i still think Sunday was an odd time to have it >.>

At any rate, it was fun and we were all havin fun so thats all thats nessiscary, should we ever do a gauntlet in the future since its not competitive we might as well have teams make up their matches with each other for whatever works the best in a given week, (aka, team 1 takes on team 5 they decide the time as long as its in that week).

Good run all!
          Having been involved in a few of these on TG, as well as other games for the last 13 years, I can tell you that no night is more or less an "odd time" to do it than any other.

It's a logistics nightmare trying to get that many people coordinated to do anything. No one's fault, and maybe it's a lesson for those who commit to such an endeavor too quickly without fully considering the scope of the project.

It was fun while it lasted, but in reality it didn't bring anything to the table that a few good Captain's games couldn't have brought.

Comment

I think the "Logistics nightmare" was trying to get people to commit to one day at one time each week.... Its a simple thing to sit down between to teams via email or anything and work out a day,

I wasn't blaming anyone either, while i'll admit for most Sunday might be a good time i stand by my comment that it is odd time to do anything.

Comment

for me the matches were just to late on a sunday night that was kinda a problem for me back with hydra
              the 19:00 est was ok but i couldn't make the later ones

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X