CO Team Join bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO Team Join bugs

In CO today it wouldn't let us join the team we wanted.

If noone was on a team, it would only let you join marines... if the teams were even, it would only let you join marines... If the marines had the majority, you could still join marines... but then at least it would let you join aliens.

What's up with that?

In Co it should let us join whichever team we want as long as we are not making one side have a difference of players greater than one.

(no 6vs4)
    remi.D

Re: CO Team Join bugs

I'd say they most likely fixed balance, i remeber it doing it a long time ago, i think it has something to do that marines get the extra man, but i think its a bit odd hitting F2 or walking into aliens and it sending you strait to marines if there is not already 2 marines on the team. It just gets a little annoying.

Comment

It shouldn't be balancing in CO, since there is no reason for marines to get the extra man.
      And it shouldn't be doing it when no one has joined a team. If teams are empty, the choice should be the players'.
      remi.D

Comment

Was it the second game on the same map, by any chance? The default server settings don't enforce extra-man-to-marines at all, but theres a plugin (ODDMAN) which does that, which automatically turns on when the first game on a given map starts. Incidentally, I don't think the plugin will enforce the max teams difference of 1, only the extra man to marines, so if the ODDMAN plugin was accidentally turned on during CO that could produce those type of results.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X